Saturday, November 26, 2011
Thanksgiving Miracle
I just couldn't wait to share the great news with you all. My puppy has finally been born, and just like my darling sister, was a Thanksgiving miracle. For all you Petunia name-haters, I have decided to go with a male puppy and name him Samson. Diane tells me that male dogs are better, anyway (we'll just see about that). So, now only 8 weeks until little Samson is mine to start destroying furniture, eating shoes and ruining my perfect green grass. I better practice keeping my house picked up! Yikes. If you haven't picked up on it yet, this entire blog has been dedicated to the dog that has not yet existed in my life (Petunia/Samson - confusing, yes). But someday, I will have a Petunia. Oh, and don't worry, as soon as I get a picture of my cute little, chocolate Australian Labradoodle, I will post.
Labels:
Samson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment